Labels (CÁC THỂ LOẠI):

Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 2, 2009

I will wait until you come back

I dreamed about you... Yesterday, I saw me and you at one place that no one who could find us. We were standing together, watching the dawn at the end of the day. The sun was so colorful, it looked similar to two hearts were getting inside one like us. I dreamed we're hand in hand, walking through all the streets around the Stone lake. I kissed you so deep, it seemed nothing could divide us. So, we're in love forever?

Today, I recognized that's only in my mind. I sent a short message to you, told you all about my special dream. I only wanted to tell you all the truth. Trust in me? You replied my message immediately: "Your dream was really beautiful!". Yes, I know, if it were only a beautiful dream, I would keep it in my mind forever. It was unrealistic, wasn't it? You sent me a message: "I have been waiting for my real pal!". Really? I was such a stupid boy all that time, weren't you? I misunderstood or I didn't understand you at all? It didn't matter what you said. I think I can stand it. It's okay then, I will wait for you. I believe in myself, one day you'll recognize my faith. I think it's all enough for us. People who can live their life without their love, but I think I can't do it without you. Tomorrow, I'm still waiting for you. I have deleted your phone number in my contacts already, as I promised I would never send any message to you at once, but I couldn't get rid of your image in my mind even your phone number as I still remember clearly the first time we were hand in hand. It's so hard but I'm trying my best! I'm always thinking about you, I can't keep myself from missing you.

"I don't know why
I've tried so hard
But in the end
You go too far!
I will wait until you come back."
17/02/2009
Hồ Quốc Nam

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét