Labels (CÁC THỂ LOẠI):

Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 10, 2010

Học ngữ pháp tiếng Anh: the inversions (các dạng đảo ngữ)

#1: SOURCE: http://forum.smartweb.vn/posts/list/122.page

THE INVERSIONS (Đảo ngữ)

I. INVERSION is used to emphasize something (Đảo ngữ thường dùng để nhấn mạnh một cái gì đó)

Ex: - I will never go there. => Never will I go there. - If I were a doctor, I could help you. => Were I a doctor, I could help you. - If I hadn’t met her, I would have been unhappy. => Had I not met her, I would have been unhappy.

II. CASES OF INVERSION (Những trường hợp đảo ngữ)
1. Inversions take place after some negative adverb such as: little (một ít), nowhere (không một nơi nào), no longer (không còn nữa), in vain (vô ích), not until (mãi đến khi), never (không bao giờ), never again (không bao giờ nữa), never before (trước đây chưa bao giờ), seldom = rarely, hardly (gần như không, khó mà), not for one minute (không một phút nào)...

Example: - He said little about it. => Little did he say about it. - Nowhere can you enjoy delicious dishes like here. - No longer will he work here. - In vain did they look for the missing people. - Not until I came home did I realize that I had lost everything. - Not until she left did I know that she had been very important for me. - I will never forgive him. => Never will I forgive him . - Never again will I meet him. - Never before have I seen this film. - She rarely makes a mistake. => Rarely does she make a mistake. - I hardly meet her nowadays. => Hardly do I meet her nowadays. - Not for one minute do we feel peaceful. - Not for one minute did she forger about it/him.

2. Inversions are used in some conditional sentences. - If I were the judge, I would sentence him to death. => Were I the judge, I would sentence him to death. - If I were rich, I would help you. => Were I rich, I would help you. - If I had taken his advice, I would have succeeded in the final exam. => Had I taken his advice, I would have succeeded in the final exam. - If you hadn’t helped me, I wouldn’t have known how to solve it. => Had you not helped me, I wouldn’t have known how to solve it. - If I hadn’t stayed up late last night, I wouldn’t be tired now. => Had I not stayed up late last night, I wouldn’t be tired now.

3. Inversions are used with

- Hardly .... when - No sooner … than

Ex: Hardly had I gone to bed when the phone rang. No sooner had I left my house than it began to rain.

4. Inversions are used in some phrases with “only”

- Only by (chỉ bằng cách) + doing st - Only when (chỉ khi) + clause - Only if (chỉ nếu mà) + Clause - Not only … but also (không những …mà còn): Đảo từ ở mệnh đề có dùng “not only”

Ex: + Only by studying hard can you pass this exam. + Only when you grow up, can you understand it. + Only if you tell me the truth, can I forgive you. + Not only does he study well, but also he sings well.

5. Inversions are used in some phrases with “no”

- In no way (không bằng cách nào cả) - At no time (chưa bao giờ) - On no account (không vì một lý do gì) - In/under no circumstances (cho dù thế nào cũng không)

Ex: - In no way can you refuse to answer my question. - At no time have I come there. - On no account can you treat her badly like this. - In no circumstances will I leave you alone.
6. Inversions are used in structure “so + adj/ adv + that”

Ex: She is so rich that she can buy everything she likes. => So rich is she that she can buy everything she likes. She spoke so fast that nobody understood her. => So fast did she speak that nobody understood her.


7. Inversions in sentences use “so great, so much + Noun” => Using “such”

Ex: The problem is so great that everybody is concerned of it. => Such is the problem that everybody is concerned of it. There is so much uncertainty that I will not invest my money. => Such is there uncertainty that I will not invest my money.

#2: SOURCE: http://www.hs.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=136299749744039&comments&ref=mf
Dear Lolli Huynh và các bạn thành viên của PassionForEnglish.com, để giải đáp thắc mắc của các bạn về hiện tượng ngữ pháp English Inversion (Đảo ngữ trong Tiếng Anh), đây là 1 nội dung kiến thức khá hay và quan trọng, PassionForEnglish.com xin gửi đến các bạn thân mến bài post này. Mong các bạn sẽ tìm hiều và note lại sổ học Tiếng Anh của mình nhé. Phần này mình đã tóm tắt 1 cách cô động nhất và lấy ví dụ khá cụ thể. Hi vọng sẽ giúp ích cho các bạn. Luôn support PassionForEnglish.com nha các bạn thân iu!!!!

Source: (English Academic Revision for IELTS/TOEFL Certificate - Composed and edited by Teacher: Ms. Nguyen Ngoc Anh)

1- Trong tiếng anh đảo ngữ thường được sử dụng với mệnh đề nhấn mạnh thường gặp dạng đảo trạng từ lên đầu câu (thường là các trạng từ chỉ tần suất: 9 Adverbs of Frequency và thường dung cho câu khẳng định)

Eg: - She never eats out

==> Never does she eat out - They rarely (seldom) stay up late to get access to the Internet and search useful information for his professional ==> Rarely (Seldom) do they stay up late to get access to the Internet and search useful information for his professional

2) Đảo từ với câu điều kiên

2-1. Đảo từ với câu điều kiện loại 1
a) Câu điều kiện loại 1 có sử dụng “ should” thay hiện tại không xác định chỉ khả năng xáy ra ít hơn ở tương lai. Đảo “should” lên đầu câu thay “If”

Eg: If it should rain tonight, I will stay at home

==> Should it rain..........

b) Điều kiện loại 1 có sử dụng thời hiện tại hoàn thành

Lấy “should” thay “If” sao đó để nguyên thể hoàn thành với “have done” ở tất cả các ngôi

Eg: If she has finished the work, she can go home

==> Should she have finished .......... b) Điều kiện loại 1 ở dạng bình thường Thay “should’ = if và giữ nguyên trật tự câu Eg: If she does English knowledge revision frequently, she will sit for the upcoming TOEFL exam with the satisfactory score. ==> Should she do English knowledge revision frequently, she will sit for the upcoming TOEFL exam with the satisfactory score.

2.2. Điều kiện loại 2

a) Mệnh đề điều kiện loại 2 có dùng động từ “tobe” ở số nhiều “were”, khi chuyển sang đảo ngữ sẽ dùng “were” thay”if”

Eg: If I were you, I would love him

==> Were I you.................

b) Trong mẫu câu điều kiện loại 2 đặc biệt có dùng “If” đầu câu ( nếu không phải vì................. thì khi chuyển sang đảo ngữ sẽ tách “were” khỏi “not’’sau đó đảo lên đầu câu thay “if”)

Eg: If it weren’t for your progress, I wouldn’t be here (Nếu như không vì sự tiến bộ của anh thì tôi đã không ở đó)

==> Were it not your ....

c) Mẫu câu điều kiện loại 3 đặc biệt

If + S+ were+ to do

Thay động từ ở quá khứ của mệnh đề điêu kiện loại 2

Eg: If I were to speak.......

==> Với mẫu câu này đảo “were” lên đầu câu thay “If”

2. 3. Điều kiện loại 3

a) Dùng “Had” đảo lên đầu câu thay “If”

Eg: If she had worked harder last year, she wouldn’t have failed the exam

==> Had she worked harder last year............

b) Câu điều kiện loại 3 đặc biệt đi với đại từ “it” đầu câu (giống trường hợp If it were not for N, S+ would V của Đkiện loại 2)

If it hadn’t been for + N ==> Nếu không phải vì.......

==> Tách “had” ra khỏi “not” đảo lên đầu câu thay “If”

Eg: If it hadn’t been for hot weather, we would have had a wonderful holiday

==> Had it not been for............................

c) Mệnh để điều kiện loại 3 đặc biệt có sử dụng” were to have done” thay quá khứ hoàn thành

Eg; If she had driven carefully, she wouldn’t have cause the accident

==> If she were to have driven......

Đảo “were” lên đầu câu thay “If”

==> Were she to have driven Note: Note 1: to be + going to V / to V / about to V / bound to V / due to V ... : sắp , định phải làm gì was / were + going to V / to V / about to V / bound to V / due to V ... : định làm gì trong quá khứ nhưng hok làm đc Note 2: Câu điều kiện loại 1 ở mệnh đề if ko chỉ là hiện tại đơn. Câu điều kiện loại 1 tổng quát là if clause ở hiện tại đơn.Main clause S+ will/can/may/should/must + V. Ngoài ra trong câu điều kiện loại 1 ở if clause còn có dạng If + present continous/ present perfect tùy vào việc ta muốn nhấn mạnh cái gì (có thể là nhấn mạnh kết quả hoặc có thể là nhấn mạnh sự việc đang xảy ra) Eg: if you have finished the test, you can go home. If you are working, I'll phone you later.

TKết với 3 Dạng cơ bản của Câu ĐIỀU Kiện sẽ có những dạng như sau: a, Câu đk loại 1: If clause = should+S+V Should she come late she wil miss the train should he lend me some money I will buy that house b, Câu đk loại 2:If clause= Were S +to V/ Were+S If I were you I would work harder =Were I you........ If I knew her I would invite her to the party= Were I to know her........ c, Câu đk loại 3 : If clause = Had+S+PII If my parents hadn't encouraged me, I would have taken pass exam = Had my parents not encouraged me...........

3. Hình thức đảo ngữ với trạng ngữ phủ định: With negative adverbs (trạng ngữ phủ định): Ta mang Trạng ngữ phủ định ra đầu câu và hoán chuyển động từ lên trước Chủ ngữ (_ never, hardly, no sooner, little, no longer, in no time, not only, rarely, seldom, nowhere, not until,...) Eg: _ He didn’t say a word --> Not a word did he say _ We rarely go to cinema --> Rarely do we go to cinema *Đôi khi dùng nor, never thay thế cho not trong văn viết làm câu văn nhẹ nhàng hơn Eg: Nor was that all * Đảo ngữ với các trạng từ phủ định: Never, Rarely, Seldom, Little, Hardly ever,..... Never/ Rarely/ Seldom /Little/ Hardly ever+ auxiliary+ S+ V Never in mid-summer does it snow Hardly ever does he speak in the public

4. Hình thức đảo ngữ miêu tả 2 hành động cùng xảy ra sát và kế tiếp nhau sau 1 lúc _ no sooner...than _ Not until…that _ scarely...when _ hardly... when Cấu trúc này thg dùng với quá khứ hoàn thành: ...+ had + S + PII...+ S + Ved Eg: - No sooner had I gone out than it began to rain - Scarely had she returned her hometown when she found out the truth of her father’s death - Hardly had he finished English Communication Course when he recognized how important English was for his life, job and prospective future = Not until had…that… * Đảo ngữ với until/ till+ clause/ adv of time+ auxiliary+ S+ V I won't come home till 10 o'clock =Not until/ till o'clock that I will come home = It is not until 10 o'clock that I will come home I didn't know that I had lost my key till I got home = Not until/ till I got home did I know that I had lost my key

5. Hình thức đảo ngữ với phó từ chỉ cách thức With adverbs of manner ( phó từ chỉ cách thức): Form: phó từ + trợ động từ + S + V Eg: - Beautifully did she sing - Excellently have they finished the assignment.

6. Hình thức đảo ngữ với phó từ chỉ thời gian With adverbs of time (phó từ chỉ thời gian): Eg: - Very often have we tried to do it - Twice a week do they travel out to Ho Chi Minh city to meet foreign partners to sign contracts.

7. Hình thức đảo ngữ với phó từ chỉ nơi chốn: With adverbs of place ( phó từ chỉ nơi chốn): thường thì đặt phó từ lên trc + V + S Eg: - On the table stood a man - Here comes the winter - There will take a place a big storm and heavy rain

8. Hình thức đảo ngữ với With now, thus, then, here, there: chỉ đc hoán chuyển khi CN là DT, ko hoán chuyển khi CN là đại từ Eg: There comes the bus = There it comes Now comes your turn = Now your turn comes

9. Hình thức đảo ngữ với : With/ only/ under/at/when/in: Eg: -You can get success only under that condition Only under that condition can u get success - You should not call the police under any case/ circumstance Under any case/ circumstance should you not call the police Under no cases/ circumstances should you call the police Ngoài ra: Lưu ý với: .On no account + Vaux + S V : Không vì bất cứ lí do nào Eg: You Should never be late for the exam => On no account should you be late for the Exam.

10. Hình thức đảo ngữ với : so that, such that: Eg: So beautiful is she that I love her So dark is it that I can't write So busy am I that I don't have time to look after myself So difficult was the exam that few student pass it So attractive is she that many boys run after her Such a clever boy is he that he can do this exercise easily 11. Hình thức đảo ngữ với NO và NOT No+ N + auxiliary+S+Verb(inf) Not any+ N+ auxiliary+ S+ verb(inf) Eg: No money shall I lend you from now on = Not any money shall I lend you from now on 12. Hình thức đảo ngữ với ONLY Only one only later only in this way only in that way only then + auxiliary+ S+ V only after+ N only by V_ing/ N only when+ clause only with+ N only if+ clause only in adv of time/ place

Eg Only one time did I meet her Only after all guest had gone home could we relax Only when I understand her did I like her Only by practicing E every day can you speak it fluently

13. Hình thức đảo ngữ với các cụm từ có No At no time On no condition On no account + auxiliary+ S+ N Under/ in no circumstances For no searson In no way No longer For no reason shall you play truant The money is not to be paid under any circumstances = Under no circumstances is the money to be paid On no condition shall we accept their proposal

14. Hình thức đảo ngữ với Not only....... but......also..... Not only + auxiliary + S + V but.... also.......... Not only is he good at E but he also draw very well Not only does he sing well but he also plays musical instruments perfectly

15. Hình thức đảo ngữ với No where+ Au+ S+V No where in the VN is the cenery as beautiful as that in my country No where do I feel as comfortable as I do at home No where can you buy the goods as good as those in my country

16. Hình thức đảo ngữ Nhấn mạnh tính từ:

Trong TA có thể đảo tính từ, cụm tính ngữ làm C(bổ ngữ) của “to be” ra trước để nhấn mạnh, đồng thời đảo “to be” ra trước S(chủ ngữ). Eg: -The probem is difficult. Difficult is the problem.

-The flies are on the book. On the book are the flies. Note: ở đây cụm “on the book” mình xem là “cụm tính ngữ.

17. Hình thức đảo ngữ Nhấn mạnh động từ. Trong TA có thể nhấn mạnh động từ ở thì hiện tại đơn và quá khứ đơn bằng cách thêm trợ động từ “to do” ở dạng tương ứng. Ví dụ: - I stayed at home yesterday. I did stay at home yesterday. - I hope to see you soonest in the coming time I do hope to see ………………..

#3: http://www.thpt-lequydon-quangtri.edu.vn/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=247&PID=613

KÍNH GỬI TẤT CẢ CÁC MEM FORUM, HAY LÉM ĐẤY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Đảo ngữ với NO và NOT No+ N + auxiliary+S+Verb(inf) Not any+ N+ auxiliary+ S+ verb(inf) Eg: No money shall I lend you from now on = Not any money shall I lend you from now on

2. Đảo ngữ với các trạng từ phủ định: Never, Rarely, Seldom, Little, Hardly ever,..... Never/ Rarely/ Seldom /Little/ Hardly ever+ auxiliary+ S+ V Never in mid-summer does it snow Hardly ever does he speak in the public

3. Đảo ngữ với ONLY Only one only later only in this way only in that way only then + auxiliary+ S+ V only after+ N only by V_ing/ N only when+ clause only with+ N only if+ clause only in adv of time/ place Eg Only one did i meet her Only after all gest had gone home could we relax Only when I understand her did I like her Only by practising E every day can you speak it fluently

4. Đảo ngữ với các cụm từ có No At no time On no condition On no account + auxiliary+ S+ N Under/ in no circumstances For no searson In no way No longer For no reason whall you play traunt The money is not tobe paid under any circumstances = Under no circumsstances is the money tobe paid On no condition shall we accept their proposal

5. No sooner.......... than..... Hardly/ Bearly/ Scarely........ When/ before No sooner had I arrived home than the telephone rang Hardly had she put up hẻ umbrella before the rain becam down in torrents

6. Đảo ngữ với Not only....... but......also..... Not only + auxiliary + S + V but.... also.......... Not only is he good at E but he also draw very well Not only does he sing well but he also plays musical instruments perfectly

7. Đảo ngữ với SO So+ adj/ adv + auxiliary + S+V+ that clause So dark is it that I can't write So busy am I that I don't have time to look after myself So difficult was the exam that few student pass it So attractive is she that many boys run after her

8. So+ adjective+ be+ N+ clause So intelligent is that she can answer all questions in the interview

9. Đảo ngữ với until/ till+ clause/ adv of time+ auxiliary+ S+ V I won't come home till 10 o'clock =Not until/ till o'clock that I will come home = It is not until 10 o'clock that I will come home I didn't know that I had lost my key till I got home = Not until/ till I got home did I know that I had lost my key
10. Đảo ngữ với No where+ Au+ S+V No where in the VN is the cenery as beautiful as that in my country No where do I feel as comfortable as I do at home No where can you buy the goods as good as those in my country

11. Đảo ngữ với câu điều kiện a, Câu đk loại 1: If clause = should+S+V Should she come late she wil miss the train should he lend me some money I will buy that house b, Câu đk loại 2:If clause= Were S +to V/ Were+S If I were you I would work harder =Were I you........ If I knew her I would invite her to the party= Were I to know her........ c, Câu đk loại 3 : If clause = Had+S+PII If my parents hadn't encouraged me, I would have taken pass exam = Had my parents not encouraged me...

ENJOY ENGLISH!

24/10/2010
Hồ Quốc Nam

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét