Labels (CÁC THỂ LOẠI):

Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 12, 2010

New day has come

Life is coming up with tons of bricks on me but I still love it. So many things to do: wash dirty clothes (I almost have not done this boring work for all week’s time); do Mr. Thong-given assignment (the one I have postponed many times and finally I have to take up that great responsibility); write two essays (one is about language learning and another is about Tobacco and Salt intake Enforcement. They all sound great!). I will have finished those works by today’s evening.

Everything seems taking more time than I expected. On other words, I think that I am a timing-arrangement spaz! It is believed that I do not care if finally I accomplish my missions. More important, I should feel grateful if eventually I am still in love with what I have done, what I am going to do and about to do. I should hope so.

I feel uplifted with a strict and fascinating timetable on week’s days left. Saturday morning is filled up with a convention about Art of communicating. Hope there is something I can learn from it. Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning are about English classes in preparatory B course. And Sunday afternoon is about going fishing out with my elder brother. We need to relax and take a getaways trip in remote area on the weekend. A timetable will not be changed and could not be better.

Time is too short for wasting when my health problems seem to be defeated temporarily. Thankfully, my nose stops leaking liquid and my eyes’ sight are now clearer and clearer. As long as my health can stand under strenuous working pressure, and still good enough, I know I can still forge on. Thank my beloved one who used to say: It is lucky when every morning you wake up, you find out that you have something to do, you are about to change something. And thankfully, I have found out those days in row.

I know I have to do something to change my life, I know I am about to do something to change the way the common people are now thinking about me! It is about time to take drastic action. I write this note for ones who are reading this stuff, for ones with whom I still in love, for ones who still love me and for ones who always encouraging me when I feel lost!

I know a new day has come!..

10/12/2010
Hồ Quốc Nam

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét