Labels (CÁC THỂ LOẠI):

Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 7, 2010

An unexpected accident

Today is my unlucky day, yes it is indeed. An unexpected accident occurred when I was driving my motorcycle across a fork near Dien Bien Phu Roundabout. I was being on my way to get home after a hectic day, at the time I intended to turn left into the route which leading to my house then I recognized that I couldn’t stop my vehicle. It was stuck open when I was being at a very high speed, about 30 kilometers per hour. How terrible!

And I saw the traffic-pillar turned from blue light into red light, but I still couldn’t stop it by myself. You know, it is very serious when you can’t control yourself at this very such high speed. I pressed my foot hard on the pedal to stop myself but I gained nothing. I tried hard but I could do nothing. My vehicle kept running straight ahead and it sounded a very strange “Clock Clock Clock”, then I saw a car right in the front of me, a distance about 10 meters. My god it was a car, very expensive. I thought that I would crash into that such unlucky one. Then off-hand I turned right, maybe it was subliminal feelings affected me then I controlled my vehicle in a twisty way. I thought if I crashed into a shop, it would be fair to say that no one would be injured except me. Some drivers driving by my side screaming very loudly and some shouted at me in rude ways. Maybe they thought that I was a drunken man, so I was driving carelessly.

At that time if I had done anything it would have been that I had to pray to god to help me. I could do nothing except turn right and would hit anything unlucky on my way. At the time, I thought that tomorrow I would be in hospital with some broken teeth, and maybe with a broken leg or an arm injured. For sure…

Then I thanked god for saving me… I banged very hard on the pavement, and thanked god, my motorcycle stopped itself. Actually I switched it off. My heart has stopped beating for several seconds. I did nothing at the time. I got my cell out and pretended as if someone was calling me and then put it into my pocket again. I felt really ashamed of myself…. One man drove after then he stared at me and said, “You should fix it as soon as possible”. Of course, I would…

At least, one man understood my problem. I went on the pavement for a short distance, I did not dare to ride it without pedal then I saw an old man. He kindly fixed it. Eventually, I got my motorcycle fixed with a cost of only 10 VND.

Next time, before you roar off your vehicle, make sure your pedal is working in full safe conditions…. Many people has died in this kind of accident.
24/7/2010
Hồ Quốc Nam

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét