Labels (CÁC THỂ LOẠI):

Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 3, 2011

Flower selling project

I tell you my friends in flower-rose-selling project: Thanks to the project, I learned from you, I truly appreciated when we together went through hardships over the past several days. I learned from all of you, especially from a painstaking girl who taught me how to overcome daily obstacles and respect possessions achieved through hard working. She reminds me of my mother's maternal spirit and my 82-year-old grandmother’s sacrifice for me.

I've won friendship, working hard mental sense and experience in business affairs. So, the lesson I got is, “If I wanted to build a bridge to an isolated island, I would build it all by myself”. Understanding the valuable life I am given and honoring my given possessions are far better than win a high profit business, right?

Dear my friends, here do we get the bottom line is: we lost but still had fun though!

10/3/2011
Hồ Quốc Nam

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét