Labels (CÁC THỂ LOẠI):

Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2012

Taking photographs of my family members

Memory is something you can’t buy not only with your own money. It is the felling of happiness and long time has been gone we feel inside. That is the fact that we all share. And of course, it would be very precious when you find old pictures of your relatives, your friends, especially your family members. On Tet holidays, I had a chance to take photographs of my family members, so I did it desperately in my way.

My mother come back home after got a phone call from me asking she returned for taking photographs with other family members. First, I didn’t know how I could take a picture having me and my family members inside. Then I took one for them, then one another with different angle. The two would all be stored in my computer and my blog for long. Thanks to luck, a girl went by helped us do the remained work. However, she was not a good camera shooter, so the photographs weren't as beautiful as expected.

Actually, the power resource of the camera is very bad. It just took about three photographs, then it ran out of power. A couple of battery cost 10.000VND. At the end, I had about 100 photographs. Can you guess how much money that I spent on camera using? For a pose, we had to take more than one shot at the same position and angle. Lots of them were deleted because they were blurred due to bad camera shooting.

The main problem is if you just take photographs then save them in your computer, one day, all of them will be vanished when your computer burnt out. So I decided to develop films. It cost 2.700VND for each picture with a plastic cover. I developed 73, so it took more than 200.000VND. With 360.000VND for two couple of new rechargeable batteries, totally I spent 560.000VND. At the end of this month, for sure, I don’t have any cents in my pocket. But that’s okay, beautiful memory is worth it!

31st January, 2012
Ho Quoc Nam
http://hoquocnam.blogspot.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét