Labels (CÁC THỂ LOẠI):

Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 4, 2010

Learning English with Mr. Duncan and all your classmates from all corners of the world

Hey, all my bubs, I want you to make success all when learning English from Mr. Duncan. People are from Vietnam has taken the greatest numbers of Fans of Mr. Duncan from whole wide world. Let's study English with Mr. Duncan... All my bubs... Best regards...

Mr. Ducan from one of his teaching English Videos on youtube 
 
Hello Mr. Duncan, I am NamHQ's from Vietnam. After watching the Video call, "Learning English - Ask Misterduncan - 7" on youtube, I discovered you also have a chanel on Facebook. But at the beginning, it was very hard to find your home page. I searched, "Mr. Duncaninchina"; "Mr. Duncan teaching English"... but I couldn't find your home page out. At last, I thought google may give me your Facebook address. I tried "Facebook Mr. Ducan teaching English". Finally, thank god! I saw you!..

I couldn't find any lesson you told us about your Facebook address, right? Why don't you make a new Video and mention your Facebook address for all your fans from whole wide world? We all love you...

Thanks and best regards from Vietnam.

11/4/2010
Hồ Quốc Nam

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét