Labels (CÁC THỂ LOẠI):

Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 4, 2010

Pool Power

The CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of a multinational corporation once threw a party in his lavish house. As he showed his work colleagues around the beautiful mansion, they looked in disbelief at all his possessions. Eventually, they came to the garden. There, in the garden was the biggest swimming pool they’d ever seen. But the pool was full of alligators! “Why do you have alligators in your pool?” asked one of his employees. “Well, I was thinking that one day I’d like to test your bravery,” said the CEO. “If anyone is brave enough to swim across that pool, with all those animals in it, I’ll give them anything they want. It was bravery that got me everything I have today and I’ll give it all up if anyone does this and survives!”

Do you wanna take his offer with all these alligators? LOL
Of course no one is crazy enough to take up his offer and they continue the tour. But a few minutes later, they hear a splash and turn around. The Chief Financial Officer is in the pool, swimming desperately! Luckily he gets to the other side and gets out, panting. The CEO says, “That was amazing. Tell me what you want.” “OK” says the CFO, “I want… the name of the person who pushed me in the pool!”

22/4/2010
Hồ Quốc Nam

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét